[SciPy-dev] some problems with optimize.py docstrings

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Mon Aug 27 16:39:29 CDT 2007

On 8/27/07, dmitrey <openopt@ukr.net> wrote:
> >> So do you want me to commit the changes I done to svn right now, before
> >> tomorrow scipy 0.6 release?
> >
> > You are talking *only* about documentation improvements,
> > even though incomplete?  Is that right?  Then unless Jarrod
> > objects, that seems OK.
> >
> Despite I have add meaning of some input/output parameters, the
> optimize.py documentation still remains incomplete, because I don't know
> ALL parameters (from whole optimize.py) meaning. However, I still
> suppose that some enhancements is better than nothing at all, and others
> could be added by Travis and/or other authors of the file.

Hey Dmitrey,

I would like to have your improvements to the docstrings for the
optimization code included in the 0.6 release.  They don't have to be
complete as long as they are better than what we currently have.

Thanks,
Jarrod