[SciPy-dev] I need help with a couple of tickets

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Tue Aug 28 03:43:24 CDT 2007

Hello,

There are a few tickets that I need some help with:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/238
===================================
My understanding is that the issues raised by this ticket are solved.
There is a patch attached that fixes the problem in scipy.linalg; but
the patch needs to be generalized to apply to scipy.lib as well.
Please let me know if that isn't correct.

Also, what is the best way to detect whether something has been
compiled with veclib?

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/325
It seems like this ticket should be closed.  Is anyone still having this issue?

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/401
It seems like this ticket should be closed.  Is anyone still having this issue?

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley