[SciPy-dev] I will branch SciPy 0.6.x tomorrow night (8/29)
Stefan van der Walt
Tue Aug 28 05:36:30 CDT 2007
On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 01:01:56AM -0700, Jarrod Millman wrote:
> Given the amount of work that was done today, I am going to wait
> another day before branching. The "soft-freeze" is still in effect,
> so (until I make the branch) please don't check anything in
> unless it is a bugfix.
> You can check out the roadmap here:
> Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.
In addition, scipy.org is currently down, preventing any patches from
More information about the Scipy-dev