[SciPy-dev] Scikit for manifold learning techniques

Zachary Pincus zpincus@stanford....
Thu Dec 6 11:52:49 CST 2007

Attached is a relatively "full featured" implementation of basic PCA
that should be reasonably fast. Perhaps it will be of sue to someone.

Zach
(I hereby put this code in the public domain.)