[SciPy-dev] New scattered data interpolation module

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Feb 8 09:44:57 CST 2007

John Travers wrote:

> No license was specified so I assumed public domain. Maybe this is
> bad?!

Just for the record, the lack of a license does *not* mean that it is in the
public domain. It simply means that you have no license to redistribute it at
all. If you are unsure about whether a piece of code is legal for us to
redistribute, please do not check it in. It is extremely difficult to remove a
revision from the SVN history.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."