[SciPy-dev] scipy.stats: test for handling nan values

Wed Jul 25 22:07:40 CDT 2007

Hi,

    Trying to solve a few tickets related to nanmean and co, I wanted to
add tests for those functions, as well as general behaviour of basic
statistics function with nan. Part of the test suite (in test_stats.py)
is based on the Statistical quiz for Wilkinson; missing values are not
supported. If I finish the test suite by implemenging MISSING by nan
values, is this conceptually correct or not ? I wanted to be sure before
committing the change in the test suite (actually, only adding
originally disabled tests)

    cheers,

    David