[SciPy-dev] Launchpad hosting: an option for scipy?

Andrew Straw strawman@astraw....
Mon Jul 30 00:19:48 CDT 2007

Thanks for the tip.

 From my reading of the press release, one will still have to know just
as much about making .debs, it's just that they'll be automatically
built on the target architectures and hosted on launchpad.net. (Which is
nevertheless very cool.)

Anyhow, I've applied to participate in the beta system and will
hopefully soon be hosting my .debs on their server.

-Andrew