[SciPy-dev] Status of sandbox.spline and my other code.

Andrew Straw strawman@astraw....
Sun Jun 10 15:09:58 CDT 2007

John Travers wrote:

> Related to this, the wiki page has been updated, however, it is at
> http://www.scipy.org/RadialBasisFunctions but should probably be in
> the Cookbook. I don't know how to move it over, so some pointers would
> be helpful. In addition there are four unused attachments I uploaded
> that could be deleted.

I added "JohnTravers" to the EditorsGroup page, so you should be able to
do the following:

Once you're logged into the wiki, select from the "More Actions:" menu
on the left "Rename Page".  Also you can then recreate a new page at the
original location that has contents just "#redirect
Cookbook/MyNewLocation" and both locations will work.

To delete attachments, click into the "Attachments" page and go from there.

-Andrew