[SciPy-dev] Compiling scipy with Intel ifort & MKL

Pearu Peterson pearu@cens.ioc...
Mon Jun 11 06:30:55 CDT 2007

rex wrote:

> error: file 'dfftpack/*.f' does not exist
>
> It exited here. Any pointers appreciated, thanks.

It is due to a bug in numpy introduced, I think, just before releasing
1.0.3. It has been fixed in numpy svn. So, I suggest using
numpy from svn as at the moment it has only bug fixes compared to the
last release.

And it might be worth considering releasing 1.0.3.1 as with the given
bug all codes using 1.0.3 numpy.distutils will fail to build.

Pearu