[SciPy-dev] Problems with scikits svn server (I can't commit there)

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Wed Jun 13 12:11:12 CDT 2007

Robert Kern wrote:
> dmitrey wrote:
>
>> $ svn ci
>> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>> svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/svn/scikits/trunk/openopt/scikits/openopt'
>> svn: OPTIONS of '/svn/scikits/trunk/openopt/scikits/openopt': could not
>> connect to server (http://svn.scipy.org)
>>

> Are you still having the problem? I just made a minor commit, and it worked. Of
> course, I'm 20m or so from the server.
>
> Are you behind a proxy? Sometimes that causes problems.
>
>   http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy

I had already some successful commit to scikits svn, but today something
wrong, I got  again:
$ svn ci
Sending        scikits/openopt/Kernel/BaseProblem.py
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of
'/svn/scikits/!svn/ver/158/trunk/openopt/scikits/openopt/Kernel/BaseProblem.py':
could not connect to server (http://svn.scipy.org)