[SciPy-dev] St9bad_alloc

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Jun 21 11:52:21 CDT 2007

Maik Trömel wrote:
> I tried it out at another system and I get the same error.
> Probably there is  memory leak in the delaunay-package. Or does anybody else have an idea what the problem could be?

It is quite likely the delaunay module's fault. There are 3 or 4 memory
allocation systems operating in that module: malloc (I think), new/delete, some
custom memory pools in the actual Delaunay triangulation library, and Python's.
I wasn't terribly familiar with C++ when I wrote the wrappers, so it seems
likely that I screwed something up there particularly given the error message
that you see.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."