[SciPy-dev] getting the Delaunay package into scipy (out of the sandbox)

Andrew Straw strawman@astraw....
Tue Jun 26 17:24:20 CDT 2007

(An ongoing thread, "How to Enable Delaunay Package" in scipy-user
prompts this email.)

I believe there was a recent call to push the Delaunay package into main
scipy (although I'm having trouble the thread). I totally agree with
this request, and the package has performed great for my modest needs on
i386 and amd64 architectures for some time now. There are apparently a
couple bugs open, but both have patches

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/382
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/376

Are there other considerations that need to be taken into account? I can
attempt to find time to provide the necessary elbow grease to move it
over if there are no fatal objections.

-Andrew