[SciPy-dev] bug in scipy.stats.norm.cdf ?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Mar 4 20:32:52 CST 2007

On 3/4/07, eric jones <eric@enthought.com> wrote:
> The bleeding edge is using our new "enstaller" with eggs.  We're
> (still...) working out issues
> with the installation process and also trying to unscramble  some bugs
> in our package eggs.
> That said, ipython, scipy, numpy, and matplotlib all seem to work fine
> on it.
>
> Here are the latest directions for installing the packages used in a
> class I am teaching:
>
> 1) download
> http://code.enthought.com/downloads/enthon/enthought_setup-2.4.0.msi

[...]

Does this work?.  Yesterday I had a student try to install everything
to get MayaVi2 running on a WinXP partition of my laptop, and nothing
really worked.  Eventually I just rebooted to the ubuntu partition so
we could get some work done.

I was going to send a detailed report on the enthought-dev list
perhaps tomorrow with more info.  Do you still want it or should we
just follow these instructions again and see how it goes?

Cheers,