[SciPy-dev] bug in scipy.stats.norm.cdf ?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Mar 4 21:04:05 CST 2007

On 3/4/07, eric jones <eric@enthought.com> wrote:
> I just tried, Mayavi, and it doesn't appear to work on this install, and
> so, no.  Many things have been fixed in the last week, but it isn't
> ready for serious use yet.
>
> I would encourage you to submit any bugs you see.  Bryce and Rick will
> appreciate error reports on packages.

OK, I'll then try to do a more detailed writeup tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have to say that ETS from SVN works flawlessly on
ubuntu and the build is absolutely trivial, so this isn't a major
problem for us yet.  And the tools are amazing: you guys have done a
really good job.  Congrats.

Cheers,