[SciPy-dev] inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation in numpy\distutils\log.py

Berthold Höllmann berthold.hoellmann@gl-group....
Mon Mar 19 11:02:36 CDT 2007

Berthold Höllmann <berthold.hoellmann@gl-group.com> writes:

> Calling my setup script with the -tt option to python I get:

I now filed a bug report, but find it a bit hard to find the trac
page. There is no link on numpy.scipy.org, I had to go to the tracker
at sourceforge.net, find the note with the numarray tracker and follow
the link to <http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy>, could be easier.

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
--
Germanischer Lloyd AG
CAE Development

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive attention of the intended addressees named above. Any access of third parties to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients such as total or partial copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies applicable at the date of this e-mail.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of errors, interruption etc.

Germanischer Lloyd AG, 31393 AG HH, Hamburg, Vorstand: Dr. Hermann J. Klein, Rainer Schöndube, Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Wolfgang Peiner