[SciPy-dev] Roadmap for SciPy/Numpy

Gilles G. schaouette@free...
Thu Mar 29 11:33:26 CDT 2007

Le Jeudi 29 Mars 2007 17:25, Joe Harrington a écrit :
> > I would like to know if there is somme kind of roadmap for the
> > developpement of SciPy/Numpy, I can't find it on the web site, neither on
> > this mailing list.
>
> There is a roadmap for everything except the software itself (docs,
> releases, etc.) in http://scipy.org/Developer_Zone (scroll to the
> bottom).  The Developer_Zone page is the right place to list people
> and to put a more formal roadmap/timetable.  But, a timeline can't
> happen until people step up to lead the component efforts.
I know about this page, unfortunately a few links seem to be outdated. For
example, the link "roadmap" doesn't work. After some investigations, I think
I found the good link, i.e:
http://projects.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-dev/2004-October/002419.html
Could you please tell me if it is the good one so that I can correct it on the
wiki?
Moreover, the link "proposal for wiki workflow" is obviously wrong, as it is
directed to the "junkfilter" mailing-list on sourceforge.net. I could not
find the true link, and googling did not help.

Anyway, thank you for all the details you gave. It helps a lot!
--
Gilles