[SciPy-dev] mlabwrap scikit [Was: Re: scikits project]

Jeff Strunk jstrunk@enthought....
Fri Mar 30 08:47:48 CDT 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 8:52 pm, Alexander Schmolck wrote:
> Jeff Strunk <jstrunk@enthought.com> writes:
> >
> > Trac accounts, moin accounts, and SVN accounts are all separate. You'll
> > need to register and fill in your email address in the settings section
> > for each Trac you use.
>
> I see, thanks -- but is it customary/acceptable to use the same login (and
> possibly password, unless some systems are less secure than others) for all
> these accounts? Doing so would seem convenient...

The only account new users can't create for themselves is an svn account. SSL
is not is wide use. You can use it to access svn and trac, but not moin. I
don't know that very many people are using SSL for either.

You can use whatever username and password you desire on any of them.

Thanks,
Jeff