[SciPy-dev] Nifti support

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Thu Oct 4 14:43:42 CDT 2007

Hey John,

Please send me the new version of your code.  The nifti code that has
been checked in uses niftilib, the official reference implementation
of nifti that all the major packages are using.  The python wrapper is
the official implementation as well.  Once we get the build issues
sorted out, it would be great if you would be willing to test out the
code.  If there are any issues that it doesn't get right, we should
get them fixed upstream.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman