[SciPy-dev] don't you think the documentation from 2006.08.14 is obsolete?

Travis Vaught travis@enthought....
Wed Oct 17 16:03:40 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I've just refreshed the api_docs using endo again.  Perhaps Charles
Harris would like to chime in about the status of an epydoc-generated
set, or some other approach.

This is for SciPy 0.6.0 (forgot to note that in the header--I'll
regenerate and upload again).

Nathan, scipy.sparse is still "rudimentary" according to the doc
string in 0.6.0 (and in svn).  Feel free to update the doc string in
svn and we'll have it listed with the proper respect in the next
version of the docs.

Best,

Travis V.