[SciPy-dev] Illegal instruction in ndimage test

Robin robince@gmail....
Sun Oct 21 17:45:10 CDT 2007

On 10/20/07, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well - I will assume that the lines were trying to solve some obscure
> compiler incompatibility, and delete them in SVN this evening, in the
> hope that either a) no-one has any problems or b) we find the previous
> problem and fix it in a better way.  Please someone let me know if
> they think that's a bad idea.

The most recent build, which I assume includes this change (I saw the header
file was updated) also seems to fixed the crashes I was getting on Windows
in the test suite on generic 1d filter.

Thanks,

Robin