[SciPy-dev] Illegal instruction in ndimage test

Christopher Hanley chanley@stsci....
Mon Oct 22 08:50:57 CDT 2007

> Well - I will assume that the lines were trying to solve some obscure
> compiler incompatibility, and delete them in SVN this evening, in the
> hope that either a) no-one has any problems or b) we find the previous
> problem and fix it in a better way.  Please someone let me know if
> they think that's a bad idea.
>
> Matthew

Hi,

I now have one of the ndimage unittest failing.

FAIL: zoom 1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Users/chanley/dev/site-packages/lib/python/scipy/ndimage/tests/test_ndi
mage.py", line 2128, in test_zoom1
    assert numpy.all(arr <= 24)
AssertionError

This was done I may Intel Mac running OS X 10.4.10.

I will see if I can reproduce this error in other locations.

--
Christopher Hanley
Systems Software Engineer