[SciPy-dev] openopt (prelimenary) announce

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Fri Sep 7 02:21:41 CDT 2007

dmitrey wrote:
> The problem of "openopt" word is not 100% mine
Sorry, I don't mean "the problem is not mine but is yours as well",
like, it seems, were read by some people,
I meant "This problem had raised because of my dept, hence I share this
one with my dept", really.

So, today I answered to Alan's letter more precisely of that one and I
hope we'll find appropriate solution.

As for "Acknowledgements" section, I didn't write it at all (I mentioned
mentors in other part of letter, because I'm not experienced in English
language and style of creating such letters), it was Alan who add that
one and move part of text about mentors there.

Also, I think, if the section will exist (and/or if we decide to publish
names in the announcement), then Nils Wagner should be mentioned there.

Regards, D.