[SciPy-dev] new release

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sat Sep 8 11:46:18 CDT 2007

Sorry for that.  I am busy doing some work in Dallas.  I will be
flying back on Sunday night and should be able to finalize the release
this coming week.  There is nothing holding up the release other than
I didn't get it out before I left for Dallas.  I have a few small
things that I want to do before the release, but it won't take long.
I just have to do it.

Jarrod

On 9/8/07, Ondrej Certik <ondrej@certik.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there any problems with the new release? I thought it was planned
> a week ago, but suddenly it was quiet on the mailinglist about it. If
> there are still things to fix, let's do a sprint, fix problems and
> release. Jarrod? :)
>
> Ondrej

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley