[SciPy-dev] Forwarded message: RE: Algorithm License requested

Alan Isaac aisaac@american....
Fri Sep 14 15:26:29 CDT 2007

I no longer remember the person who expressed interest in
this, but here we go.
http://www.netlib.org/toms/733

Cheers,
Alan Isaac

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Deborah Cotton <cotton@hq.acm.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:35:55 -0500
Subject: RE: Algorithm License requested
To: aisaac@american.edu

Prof. Issac,

In that case, then because the author consents to [the ACM] releasing
the code currently archived at http://www.netlib.org/toms/733 under the
BSD license, the ACM hereby releases this code under the BSD license.

Regards,

Deborah Cotton, Copyright & Permissions
ACM Publications
2 Penn Plaza, Suite 701**