[SciPy-dev] New scipy 0.6.0 uploads

Andrew Straw strawman@astraw....
Mon Sep 24 18:03:14 CDT 2007

I have uploaded (an Ubuntu Gutsy version) of the Debian package of
scipy-0.6.0 to

http://ppa.launchpad.net/astraw/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python-scipy/

>From that link, you can directly download the .debs for i386 and amd64
in addition to the source package.

I have published this using Ubuntu's "Personal Package Archive", which
is pretty nifty if you're already used to building Debian source packages.