[SciPy-dev] problems with numpy.setuptools...

Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Sat Sep 29 11:36:33 CDT 2007

Hi,

> But I don't ask you to take my word on it: I am more than willing to
> code a prototype of what I have in mind. But then, I need to know what
> is required for a prototype, to make a plan of what needs to be implemented:

Thanks - this is an excellent mail, and makes the points very clearly.
 I think you are absolutely correct in saying a) we might be able to
make things much easier with scons and b) the only way we can decide
this is trying it.  So, the prototype is key here, and thank you for
persisting with this, it seems to me a very important effort which
will at very least clarify where we want to go in the future,

Matthew