[SciPy-dev] Nifti support

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sun Sep 30 18:14:24 CDT 2007

On 9/30/07, Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher@gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw that nifti file support was currently in the pipeline. If the license
> issue is solved, I can provide you a nifticlib.i file that is compatible
> with C89 compilers (the converted file needs a C99 compiler, so compiling it
> with MSVC is not possible), as I've done this for my hobbies some weeks ago.

Hey Matthieu,

The pynifti license issue has been resolved.  Michael Hanke, the
author, has released his software under an MIT license:
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=126549&release_id=543252

Early this week, Chris Burns and I will check this code into the SciPy
repository.  Once we do, it would be great if you could either
integrate your nifticlib.i into the codebase or just send us your
code.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman