[SciPy-dev] Google Summer of Code and scipy.learn (another trying)

Yaroslav Halchenko lists@onerussian....
Thu Apr 3 01:06:04 CDT 2008

>    That's what I want, yes. What is the value it contains if not the wx+b
>    one ?
with shogun interface (branch _tent/sg) for binary classifier it is.
(for multiclass it looses its meaning since you will have multiple
values and number would depend on the scheme used to perform
multiclass). For libsvm as I said since it wasn't exposed in API we just
stored probabilities, and just never got to fix it -- but it will be
fixed (or will be gone by itself if switch completely over to shogun)

--
                                  .-.