[SciPy-dev] Creating a swig C++ wrapper with numpy.distutils

Mon Apr 7 07:19:44 CDT 2008

hi,

I'd like to create an extension with SWIG. By default, the extension is a C
one, but I need to create a C++ one with swig, that is adding the -c++ flag
to the swig commandline. With setuptools, I just have to add the argument
options={'build_ext':{'swig_opts':'-c++'}} to the setup() command.
Is there something like this in numpy.distutils ? If yes is it possible to
add the option only to one extension with the configuration tool ?

Matthieu
--
French PhD student