[SciPy-dev] [scikits] openopt SVN instable for the moment

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Tue Apr 8 16:00:15 CDT 2008

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008, dmitrey apparently wrote:
> I still think the path issue must be done in more far future.

Certainly modifying sys.path is a generally a
bad idea in a package that others will install.
Can you explain why you would prefer to postpone this change?
(You can always modify PYTHONPATH for your own use.)

Cheers,
Alan Isaac