[SciPy-dev] [scikits] openopt SVN instable for the moment

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Apr 9 02:52:36 CDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 12:28 AM, dmitrey <dmitrey.kroshko@scipy.org> wrote:
> Matthieu Brucher wrote:

>  > That's what test are made for. I think you should read Test-Driven
>  > Development from Kent Beck as well as Refactoring to Patterns from
>  > Martin Fowler. Tests are what you are looking forr to automacally
>  > check that the solvers are in a clean state.
>  Unittests are mentioned in my GSoC application.
>  http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki/OOTimeLine

It seems to me that if your timeline starts in May and your 'writing
unittests' line item is listed in August after the 'pencils down'
mark, perhaps test-driven development isn't exactly what you have in
mind...  But I could well be missing something, it's late and I'm
tired.

Cheers,