[SciPy-dev] [scikits] openopt SVN instable for the moment

Wed Apr 9 12:51:50 CDT 2008

> Also, you could do anything whatever
> you want (if you'll want anything of course) in
> openopt/solvers/genericopt, as well as any other one with willing to
> contribute anything in solvers/<his_dir>.

That's something I have to do, because your interface allows the use of many
different and specific solvers ;)

I agree with Alan on the split in two scikits. Having only one scikit
dedicated to optimization is better than having several suboptimal ones. At
the beginning, I was more inclined for this solution, but Alan made me
change my mind last year ;)

Matthieu
--
French PhD student