[SciPy-dev] help: wrapping generalized symmetric evp functions

Robert Cimrman cimrman3@ntc.zcu...
Thu Apr 10 07:14:01 CDT 2008

Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> On 10/04/2008, Robert Cimrman <cimrman3@ntc.zcu.cz> wrote:
>> We could make a proposal on the wiki, let's say
>>  http://scipy.org/SolversProposal? If all are ok with this name, I will
>>  initiallize the page with what we have in sfepy, to have something to
>>  start with.
>
> Developer's info can also go on the Trac wiki.  We haven't discussed
> where we want to host such proposals, or what their structures should
> be, but we should do that soon; Numpy Enhancement Proposals were
> mentioned on the numpy-discussion list just yesterday.

Yes, I agree that a standard way of hosting such proposals would be
handy. Anyway, I have created the page, so that we can start discussing
now. After the right place is agreed upon we can move it easily.

cheers,
r.