[SciPy-dev] Blitz license request for SciPy

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sun Apr 20 03:42:16 CDT 2008

Hello,

I have filled a ticket for this:
http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/649

There are 260 files that need to be modified.  I doubt that I will
have time to do this in the near future, so if anyone feels
motivated....

Thanks,
Jarrod