[SciPy-dev] Inclusion of cython code in scipy

Bruce Southey bsouthey@gmail....
Tue Apr 22 20:21:33 CDT 2008

Hi,
Surely Alan McIntyre's project (Cython-based enhancements to NumPy:
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/psf/appinfo.html?csaid=CDEB395EBA2BB1D8
) for Google of Summer Code will be a result in a maintained base for
everyone who wants to include it.

Bruce