[SciPy-dev] Inclusion of cython code in scipy

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Thu Apr 24 05:43:42 CDT 2008

2008/4/24 Anne Archibald <peridot.faceted@gmail.com>:
>  Whether we want to allow it into scipy is a different question, but I
>  thought a specific example would help focus the discussion. Thus find
>  attached polyint.py, cpolyint.pyx, and test_cpolyint.py.

Cython (Pyrex) is already in NumPy, so unless someone proposed
*removing* that code, this is a moot point.

Anne, would you start looking at integrating your code with
scipy.interpolate?  This would be a valuable addition for 0.7.

Thanks
Stéfan