[SciPy-dev] [mailinglist] Re: NNLS

Uwe Schmitt uschmitt@mineway...
Thu Aug 7 09:00:36 CDT 2008

Robert Kern schrieb:
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 03:35, Uwe Schmitt <uschmitt@mineway.de> wrote:
>
>> Robert Kern schrieb:
>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 17:47, Alan G Isaac <aisaac@american.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> Well, I'd prefer an f2py version rather than a ctypes version, but yes, please.
>>>

>> I had some problems because my local python.exe is from Enthought, which
>> was compiled
>> with MS Visual Studio. But I wanted g77 for compiling the Fortran code,
>> which gives some problems when using f2py.

I was able to fix these problems and I start liking f2py.

The NNLS code is now via SVN at

          http://public.procoders.net/nnls/nnls_with_f2py/

How can I contribute this code now ?

Is there further any interest in code for

 * ICA (Independent componenent ananlysis) ?
   I wrapped existing C-Code with f2py.

 * NMF/NNMA (nonnegative matrix factorization / - approximation) ?
   which is pure Python/numpy code.

Greetings, Uwe

--
Dr. rer. nat. Uwe Schmitt
F&E Mathematik

mineway GmbH
Science Park 2
D-66123 Saarbrücken

Telefon: +49 (0)681 8390 5334
Telefax: +49 (0)681 830 4376

uschmitt@mineway.de
www.mineway.de

Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Mathias Bauer
Amtsgericht Saarbrücken HRB 12339