[SciPy-dev] Documentation marathon engine code (pydocweb)

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Thu Aug 7 19:32:44 CDT 2008

Hi all,

For those of you who are interested in this kind of a thing, source code
for the "wiki" thing that we're using in the Numpy documentation marathon
is currently available here, now that I managed to clean the tree up a
bit:

	https://code.launchpad.net/~pauli-virtanen/scipy/pydocweb

Documentation etc. is a bit sparse right now, but in principle if you've
played with Django before, it's not very difficult to set up.

Also, if you actually look at the code, some of it looks like it was
written in a hurry. It was. Some refactoring is in my TODO queue, though.

Enjoy,
Pauli