[SciPy-dev] ATTENTION: 0.7.0b1 tagged on Tuesday (8/12)

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Sun Aug 10 21:16:21 CDT 2008

Hey,

I will be tagging 0.7.0b1 on Tuesday, Aug. 12th.  There are a few test
failures that I would like to have resolved before creating the tag.
So if you see a test failure on the trunk that you think you can fix,
please do so ASAP.

I also wanted to mention that I plan to remove the stats.model package
and the ndimage._registation and ndimage._segmenter modules from trunk
before tagging.  We were unable to get this code in a releasable
condition.  We plan to continue working on them and adding them back
in time for the 0.8 release.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman