[SciPy-dev] SciPy 0.7 release - pending tickets

Ryan May rmay31@gmail....
Tue Aug 19 21:17:35 CDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za>wrote:

> Hey Ryan
>
> 2008/8/18 Ryan May <rmay31@gmail.com>:
> > I'll put in another call to fix Ticket 581.
> > http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/581
> >
> > It's got a patch sitting there, which fixes scipy.signal.chebwin.  In
> > its current state, chebwin is pretty much useless to anyone doing signal
> > processing with more than a handful of points.
>
> I'd like to apply your patch.  Do you have a test-case for me so that
> I can verify it is working correctly?

Ok, the numbers in this case look great when plotted out and give sensible
frequency domain results.

The test cases are attached. There are two cases, one for even number of
points and one for odd (since this hits different branches).

Hope this works,

Ryan

--
Ryan May