[SciPy-dev] Scipy Tutorial (and updating it)

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Thu Dec 4 03:50:00 CST 2008

Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:35:37 -0800, Brian Granger wrote:
> I think the tutorial would be much more usable if it were broken up into
> different pages (each as a separate .rst file).  That keeps it much
> easier to navigate.  We use this approach in IPython's docs and it works
> very well.

I intended to split it, but didn't get to that yet.

If someone wants to do this, it can be done in the wiki, too; just create
new .rst files (click the 'tutorial' directory link on the top), and copy
and paste the relevant portions to the relevant files. Finally, replace
the copied material in the tutorial's index.rst with a toctree::
reference.

--
Pauli Virtanen