[SciPy-dev] segmentation with scipy+icc during test

Fri Dec 5 12:00:03 CST 2008

Hi,

I think you are in trouble:
http://matt.eifelle.com/2008/11/03/i-used-the-latest-mkl-with-numpy-and.../
Unfortunately, I don't have a solution out of the box. It would need
some distutils hack to solve the issue. Use 10.0.2 instead.

Matthieu

Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/
Blogs: http://matt.eifelle.com and http://blog.developpez.com/?blog=92