[SciPy-dev] Numerical Recipes (was tagging 0.7rc1 this weekend?)

Alan G Isaac aisaac@american....
Sat Dec 6 10:14:37 CST 2008

On 12/6/2008 3:19 AM Charles R Harris apparently wrote:
> I wrote the routines. They are similar too, but not the same as the NR
> versions.

So I take it then that is needed is a docstring revision?
I have attempted this for `ridder`:
http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.optimize.zeros.ridder/
(Note that the parameter `disp` remains undocumented
as I do not know its function.)  If this is what is desired,
I am happy to change the brentq documentation similarly.
(http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.optimize.zeros.brentq/)

Cheers,
Alan