[SciPy-dev] Scipy Tutorial (and updating it)

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Sat Dec 13 17:02:50 CST 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 09:26:45PM +0000, Pauli Virtanen wrote:

>> > Pauli, you are impressive!
>
>> Well, Sphinx supports it out of the box, so one just needs to install
>> MS's HTML help workshop.
>
> I know. But you really get things done.
>
> Gaël

In both numpy  and scipy chm files I get:
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
adjust your browser settings.

contents,search, index work correctly, but the page content is not found.

I decompiled and recompiled in with the html help workshop and it
looks pretty good. Search and Index are very fast and helpful.

Thank you from a Windows user.

Josef