[SciPy-dev] Scipy Tutorial (and updating it)

Elston, Gareth R gelston@doosanbabcock....
Mon Dec 15 03:48:46 CST 2008

>On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Gael Varoquaux
><gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:

>>> Well, Sphinx supports it out of the box, so one just needs to
install
>>> MS's HTML help workshop.
>>
>> I know. But you really get things done.
>>
>> Ga?l
>>

> In both numpy  and scipy chm files I get:
> The page cannot be displayed
> The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
> might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
> adjust your browser settings.
>
> contents,search, index work correctly, but the page content is not
found.

> I decompiled and recompiled in with the html help workshop and it
> looks pretty good. Search and Index are very fast and helpful.
>
> Thank you from a Windows user.
>
> Josef

I am able to see all the help pages in the .chm after clicking on the
"Unblock" button in the "Properties" dialogue box. See also
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902225/

Thanks again from another Windows user.

Gareth.

IMPORTANT NOTICE.

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are  confidential and may be
privileged and are for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form
of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to
postmaster@doosanbabcock.com the delete the E-Mail and destroy any
copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.DOOSANBABCOCK.COM