[SciPy-dev] Scipy Tutorial (and updating it)

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Wed Dec 17 15:29:01 CST 2008

Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:02:50 -0500, josef.pktd wrote:
> In both numpy  and scipy chm files I get: The page cannot be displayed
> The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
> might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust
> your browser settings.
>
> contents,search, index work correctly, but the page content is not
> found.

Interesting. From Gareth Elston's mail it sounds like this is some
internet explorer protection settings issue. The files work fine with
Linux-based readers.

Did you save the file first on disk, or opened it directly from the
browser? Looking at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902225/ this might be
an issue...

> I decompiled and recompiled in with the html help workshop and it looks
> pretty good. Search and Index are very fast and helpful.

I'll probably need to check the build process

--
Pauli Virtanen