[SciPy-dev] Scipy Tutorial (and updating it)

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Thu Dec 18 13:41:30 CST 2008

Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:35:16 -0500, josef.pktd wrote:
[clip]
> Everything works fine after following the instructions to unblock the
> security lock. Thanks again.
[clip]
> From the description of the security issue, you won't be able to do
> something in the build process, but a note on the download page about
> this issue would be helpful and avoid questions and surprises like mine.
> An alternative would be to put it inside a zip file. I never had
> problems with chm files that I downloaded as part of a package, e.g.
> python or R packages, so I guess an archive should work.

I zipped the files. Can you try if this helps? If it does, I'll have to
say that this is one interesting security feature.

If it doesn't help, maybe we'll just point to the knowledge base archive,
and ask on the Sphinx ML for help.

--
Pauli Virtanen