[SciPy-dev] ZVODE, a Double Precision Complex ODE Solver

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Tue Feb 19 15:06:59 CST 2008

Hi,

ma, 2008-02-18 kello 20:56 -0600, Travis E. Oliphant kirjoitti:
> > The code is posted in scipy ticket #334, and I can easily re-diff it
> > against current scipy trunk if needed.
> >

> Could you do the re diff?   It would be great.   Sorry, the ticket did
> not get seen earlier.

Rediffed against r3946 now, and everything in a single patch:

http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/attachment/ticket/334/zvode-patch-combined.patch

Also includes an &rtol -> rtol fix for DVODE in the .pyf callstatement:
rtol is declared as dimension(*) in the .pyf and already a double*

--
Pauli Virtanen