[SciPy-dev] numpy upgrade for enthon next version

Katrina Riehl kriehl@enthought....
Wed Feb 20 12:54:03 CST 2008

We are updating to numpy 1.0.4.  Unfortunately, we don't have an exact
timeline when everything will be available.  We are focusing a great
deal of effort to update the ETPLib (Enthought Third Party Library,
formerly enthon) right now.  We should have a release available soon.

Thanks,
Katrina