[SciPy-dev] scikits svn access

Matt Knox mattknox_ca@hotmail....
Mon Jan 21 14:13:56 CST 2008

Hi there,

could someone grant me access to the scikits svn repository so I can begin porting the sandbox timeseries module to a scikit package? Pierre GM will also require access at some point too if you want to set that up at the same time.

If I could also get access to the scikits trac wiki so I can create a page for the timeseries scikit, that would be greatly appreciated as well. I created an account on the trac site with the username "mattknox_ca", so if you can tweak the permissions for that account, that would be fine. Or if creating a new account is easier, that's fine too.

Thanks,

- Matt